Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Brothers Little Buckaroo

My sister-in-law is having my brother's son in 4 weeks and I heard this song a couple of months ago. Every time I hear it, I just think of Fee-Fee (my brother). Okay, his name isn't really Fee-Fee, it's actually Stevie, but when I was little, I used to call him that name and now it just stuck to him. So everyone, including his friends, call him Fee-Fee. My bad, bro.

But literally, ANYONE who knew my brother, when he was little, knows that he was the most barbaric little shit in the world. He did it all: unscrewed his crib when he was two, showered his room with baby powder and desitin(diaper rash powder) (no one could go in there for 2 days), jumped out of his window and played in the mud naked with my dog (still 2 years old), ran away from my dad and went to a candy shop 5 minutes away from where he was supposed to be (yup, 2 years old), drove my mom's car into a bush, drove my family friends RV into the Best Western sign, called an African American boy a brownie (only 4), threw a peanut butter sandwich at a boy his age who was deathly allergic to peanuts(first one to get suspended at our school), threw a baseball at our across the street neighbor's house almost twice a year, asked our fat plumber if his mother fed him too much, and was put into a straight jacket because he wouldn't keep calm. Yes, he was the boy who had to be put on a leash every time my parents took him out.

He wasn't a malicious boy, he was just one of those crazy-funny toddlers. If you ever met him today, you would have never known that Stevie was this insane as a kid.
My poor parents..No wonder why I was the easiest child.

Hopefully when little Lucas comes, he will finally have his payback. Crossing my fingers for another inhumane  wild child.


Hi Prince :) I love youuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment