Friday, June 24, 2011

Back to Cheeks.

This past week, I went back to my college town in Chico thinking it wouldn't be as crazy as it normally gets during the school year. All I wanted was some relaxation by the pool and some company with my best friends who are currently staying there this summer.
Well, I clearly wasn't thinking. Chico is not the town you would want to relax in. All this town gives you is zero recollection and bonding moments with the toilet the next morning.
Some people like to say that my group of girls are the blackouts. I think they're right. My friends and I don't drink for the social part of it, but for the fun of it. I mean, who doesn't drink for the fun of it?
Anyways, I get into Chico around 5PM on Monday and from what I wanted(relaxation), I got it. No mother telling me to clean my room or barking dogs or even a jackhammer waking me up in the wee hours of the morning. It was just perfect. My best friends, Kelly and Allison, came over my house to watch the Bachelorette. In attempts to drink every time Ashley says the name, Bentley, I failed. Homegirl says his name in every sentence and I wasn't trying to get hammered.
The next day, Tuesday, people were all pumped up because it's Rileys Buck Night. Great, I'm not 21 so I'll probably sit this night out, alone.
YAAAA RIGHT
In the words of J-Kwon, "Teen drinking is very bad, yo i got a fake ID though."
Yup, I have one those. I mean, I have to if all my friends are of age to drink.
So the big issue in Chico is that it's really hard to get into Riley's because they are extremely strict with IDs. This doesn't stop me. I've been to this bar when I was 19. I have this in the bag. They won't turn me down.
And they didn't. I felt like I had conquered many underage drinkers fear. I felt like a champ. I was number 1. Until the next morning.
Ya, I bonded with my toilet.
But the shots and cocktails I had at the bar, led me to the Sigma Chi pool. I got thrown in with my dress on, yet I could care less and I watched the frat boys burn shit and almost their house. Those idiots.
Wednesday rolls by, and, well, another night to drink because it's Crazy Horses buck night. My best friend Bre and I were the only troops to march on for another night of killing our bodies in the treacherous grounds of Chico. I promised myself I wouldn't get too hammered. But, who am I kidding? Drinking with Bre? Girl gets hammski all the time!
Yup, I got hammered. 15 shots and cocktails later and I was peeing alongside with my buddy Bre on a sorority grass, yelling "FUCK YOU ADPI!" I can't tell you the things we did after or show you pictures of that night because my mother will probably read this, but what I will tell you is that this is a night to remember. Thank you, Breanna for your $7.00 purchase and our $10.00 buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment