Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Car Accident.. ughhh

WELP, got in a car accident yesterday while belching out, "Hold on" by Wilson Phillips. Cath(my mom) is not too pleased because it was MY fault. First car accident since I got my license. Well, that actually caused damage. The previous one, I rolled my car going 5 MPH thinking this girl is going to turn right when she slammed her breaks. Both cars had no damage to them. But, the betch decided to file a police report since she had whip lash in her neck. Uh, huuuuh? From my own knowledge, I know you don't get whip lash right away. Maybe like a day later? Anyways, The paramedics and cops came and all started laughing at this one broad. She sued my insurance for $10G's because of her medical appointments. What a sloppy whore.

Anyways, I was driving to work yesterday and a long working truck was poking out of the street parked. I tried to swerve around it, but my eyes were not concentrated on the road. I side swiped a parking vehicle. Ugh...... Luckily, the man was generous enough to let me go and not take down any information. Instead, he gave me his card and said I can fix this for you no problem. I guess there are nice people on the Peninsula.

Mom's exact words this morning while looking at my Jeep:
 "From my own experience with cars, we're definitely going to have to replace 3 panels. GOD DAMMIT ALEXANDRA."

Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment