Friday, July 15, 2011

The Adventures of Lauren and Ali

Lauren Angelich: a girl who is by far one of the funniest people I have ever met.

When I was a freshman in high school, My bestie Nicki and I decided to try out for Volleyball. A crazy  girl with a ponytail at the top of her head approached Nicki and said, "Move, before I push you." Nicki was not only scared shitless of her life, but also interested at what this bully had to say next. She invited her to pepper (bump back and forth) with us and since then, Laur's been my best friend. The adventures we had in high school are unforgettable/wish I'd forget them. Almost every weekend, Lauren and I had 10 million stories to talk about Monday at Lunch. From Anne Beyer's crazy mother telling us to get on our hands and knees and scrub the kitchen floor(Lauren ran away from that) to "Put your hands up"(all inside jokes, sorry) we were bascially attached to the hip.  From SLAN(sam, lauren, ali, nicki) to Mercedes Ladies(raven, nicki, lauren, anne, and me), we stuck together. Although, we had had some falling outs, my bad Laur, I still consider her a best friendzy.

So, continuing on our friendship journey, Lauren and I decided to paint the town green. You know what I mean. We decided to be completely romantic with each other and find a "top of the world" scenery to "hang out" at: a community college. Lauren and I sat there for hours talking about high school, present time, and the couple next to us having sex or what Lauren thought "undercover policemen"...Good one Laur.

Lauren-Ali, I think we should leave this place. It's a little sketch.
Ali- Laur, no one will be here. We're at a community college on Thursday night
Lauren- Exactly, it's 10:00PM and we're at a community college. Obviously people are going to think something.
Ali-Oh yeah.

So we left...

...And, we got lost. Or at least we thought. We went from being in a community college to a forest. Not kidding. The road was sketch as hell. But oddly enough, the road led us back to the bottom of the entrance of the junior college. Thank God.

Laur and I drove home and went back to my house. I snuck in some string cheese in the kitchen and ran upstairs(home base for us). We were stringing the cheese stick and reminiscing on
Facebook. Let me tell you, old albums on Facebook are trouble. We went down memory lane on the weekends of high school and the pictures were..... FUCKING HILARIOUS!


Just another weekend in High School for us

and the thing is, we acted and looked like this every weekend.
We were sloppy drunks

No comments:

Post a Comment